Wednesday, September 21, 2011

A Little Taste of New England :)

So this past weekend I was able to have a little taste of New England.... It was SO fun!!!!

It all started on Friday. I hung out with one of the (former) Elders from my mission, who was up from Arizona for the weekend. It was fun to get to talk about the mission and stuff!!!

Then Sunday was my MTC companion, Sister Hatch's homecoming talk!  Wow, she did an AMAZING job!! But she was an AMAZING missionary, so of course her talk was great. Well, three people from the Bedford ward and two from the Manchester ward were there! It was so fun to see the Fontaines again, and also Michelle Spencer, and get to know the two girls from Manchester better. It was a nice reunion.... being able to talk to people who are still in the mind set that I am in, of New England. :) 
Sunday night we all went to visit Kara and Becky Meyer, who are also from the Bedford ward. We went to a fireside with them... it was amazing!!!  

It was such a blessing, and a lot of fun to be able to see some of my buddies from New England... I miss it there like crazy!!! Especially as fall is approaching.

                                                               Michelle Spencer and I

                                                  "Wait, where are our name tags????"

18 months later.....

Me, Becky Meyer, and Kara Meyer

No comments:

Post a Comment