So I'm terrible at blogging now!!! So here is a picture update post...
these are so NOT in order... I'm sorry!!
 |
Becky, Me, Kara all crammed in the back seat of the Fontaines car... with their Christmas tree.
We barely were able to get the door closed, but we did it! :) |
 |
| Ashley, Me, Jojo rock climbing at Trafalga... |
 |
The Sunday after I got home from my mission I went to dinner at the Fontaines (they were in the Bedford Ward)
along with (Elder) Gonzolas, Hannah Jones, and (Sister) Bullard. |
 |
| At the BYU football game with Shelley!! Go BYU!!! |
 |
| Carving my pumpkin for Halloween... |
 |
| The back of my pumpkin |
 |
| My moms pumpkin on the left, the front of my pumpkin on the right! |
 |
| Happy Halloween!!! |
 |
My calling at church is the Young Women's Athletic Director... this was before one
of our region Volleyball games. |
 |
| Me, Ashley, and our cousin Kyan the day before they moved to TX... |
 |
| Kyan, Jayden, me, Ashley... before they moved to TX |
 |
| Pretty sunrise one morning on my way to school!!! |
 |
Sister Petersens Homecoming...
S. (Tresner) Hunt, S. Petersen, S. (Bullard) Lloyd, S. Agle, Me, S. (Nelson) Fuller |
 |
| Me and my trainer... Mallori (Nelson) Fuller |
 |
S. Farr and I at temple square... we "just happened to run" into S. Shaw!!!
NHMM for life!! |
 |
| My little brothers gingerbread house... he didn't want to use frosting to stick anything to the house. weirdo! |
 |
| Sis. in law and brother, Cory with their house! |
 |
| our gingerbread neighborhood. |
 |
| My mom with her house |
 |
| my dad used to put "Noel" on our house with lights... so my brother put it on his house... |
 |
| Ashley at black light mini golf! |
 |
| Jojo at black light min golf |
 |
| then we tried to rock climb after mini golf... |
 |
| Me, My mom, and little sister after black light mini golf |
 |
My New England inspired gingerbread house... complete with a side door, long/curvy/snow covered door yard,
lots of trees, rock wall and the missionaries heading down the driveway!
Well there is my 3 month update. haha
I can't believe I have been home for 4 months on Saturday!!! Crazy!!!
another update is that I work at Target now... WOW, it is so crazy busy this week!!!
Merry Christmas everyone!!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment