Sunday, July 8, 2012

Best Trip ever!!!!!

So I am really bad a blogging... but I don't think there is anyone that even looks at it anymore, so I guess it's okay.

May 22-June5th, me and Amy went back to visit the mission. We spend May 22-23 in New Hampshire. Stayed the night at Hannah Jones house. Wed. morning we got up and went up to Wolfeboro, then over to Plymouth! We first stopped by The Marsh's who I taught in Plymouth, and visited with Georgiana Marsh... then I got to see the Oakley's who were one of my life lines when I served in Plymouth....


Then we headed to Vermont!  We spent from Wed. night till Sunday afternoon in Vermont. We went to Burlington, VT; the JSM in South Royalton, and we stayed in the Rutland area. We visited memebers, nonmembers, and did some sight seeing... we also went to a yoga class that one of the members taught. 

















 Ben and Jerry's Ice cream on Church St. in Burlington






 Hats and mask's at the vermont country store... (I can't figure out how to rotate the pictures)


 playing rock band...

Sunday afternoon we made the 6 hr. drive from Rutland, VT to Newport, ME.....
We spent Monday the 28th- June 1st in Maine. 
First we were in Amy's area in Newport. While there we also went down to Bar Harbor
 (pronounced Baa haaba)...























On our way down to Sanford, ME, we stopped in Portland, ME to see the Portland head light. It was a foggy day :( but it was still really pretty! :)

Once in the Sanford area we went to Kennebunk beach and played in the Ocean, then went to the Earnest Families house for dinner!!!  The next day we went and visited Sis. Bartlett, Richard Crispin, Loral Patten, got ice cream, and saw Elizabeth Earl!!! It was SO good to see the people I taught, and came to love!!! :)



 My first steps into water since before my mission... I was kind of nervous... I don't know why!











 I didn't wear beach worthy shoes... so I had to stop and clean the sand off my feet before putting my shoes on...
 spider.. yuck!! then the snake!!



 The Earnest family and Sis. Thorton
 Sis. Bartlett
 Richard Crispin


 Loral Patten
 Sis. Lance
 My first apartment on the mission
Elizabeth Earl!

Then we spent Saturday and Sunday in Bedford!!! We got to have brunch at the Wilkey's, lunch with Kelly and Lauren, and dinner with the Izzo's. After dinner we stopped by Jackie, and the Spencers. 









 Sunday we went to church in the Bedford Ward...

 We saw S. Holyoak who was serving in the Manchester ward.
 Amy, Kelly, Me after church
 Me with the Bedford Sisters
 Amy with the Bedford Sisters
 Then we went to dinner at the Smiths home... They were from the Plymouth branch, but have since moved to Weare, NH!!! Love them!

Sunday night we drove down to the Boston Area. We spent 2 nights at my cousin Julie's house. I had seen them in close to 8 years. It was fun. Monday we spent all day in Boston. It was SO windy and rainy.. We did the freedom trail. I rode the subway for the first time. After we went to my cousin Susan's house for dinner. 






































We ended our trip by going to the Boston Temple, taking the bedford sisters to lunch, seeing Sis. Vincent, saying by to Hannah, then off to the air port. 












trip of a life time... YES!!!!!!!!! enjoyed it all!!! Can't wait till I can go back again! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment