Tuesday, December 8, 2009

The call is in the mail!

So last night at FHE my bishop told me that my call is on it's way. I should get it either tomorrow or Thursday. I am so excited!!!!! All day when I think about it, I get a huge smile on my face. I can't hide my excitement.... But I also get butterflies. I am so excited to find out where I am going and when, but also so nervous!
And I'm going to blame my excitement for my call, for my lack of sleep, and the poor attention span I have had today (worse than normal)... And that is also why my school worked saw the negative affect of that poor attention span today. Good thing I don't have school tomorrow!! (Thank goodness I will be getting a year and a half break from school... I need it!)
The only downside is that my call is coming to my apartment, and the mail here doesn't come at the same time everyday. Sometimes it comes as late as 5:00pm! NO GOOD! But I guess it is okay, since I have work from 12:45-4:30. So I wouldn't be able to get it earlier anyways.
*************************************
I was sitting in my institute class today, which is Mission Prep, and I leaned over to my friend and said, "So it's weird, now I can't look at the map and say I wanna go here, or it would be cool to go here, because my assignment is already made, and on it's way to me!" Then she said, "Where do you think you will go?" I couldn't answer her. I have only thought of where I think it would be cool to go, or where I don't think I would do very well. She didn't like that I couldn't give her an answer, but I couldn't. Then she said, "What apostle do you think was looking at you picture, and got the inspiration of where you are to go?" Again, I was shocked. I knew that it was an apostle of God who spent time on me, thinking of me... HOW COOL!!! I again, didn't have any idea... But I do know that all the 12 apostles and the First Presidency has to look at it an approve of it, so I guess they all kind of did.

No comments:

Post a Comment