Yay, today I took my last final of the semester.... Which means no more college for at least a year and half while I go on my mission. Granted and I am taking a 4 week long CNA class in January, but I'm not counting that.
Oh my goodness it feels so good to be done.... am I scared that I will be behind when I get home, yes, but I can cross that bridge when it comes!
Now all that I have left to focus on is getting ready for my mission, and enjoying the last 3 months I have with my family and friends before I leave.... (Holy Cow, I leave three months from today!!!!!!!)
Haha, and one last thing... Christmas shopping. I have been putting it off till I was done with finals, and now that I am done, it's time to start shopping!
No comments:
Post a Comment