Wednesday, December 2, 2009

The papers are in....

So I thought I would start a blog, that my mom could update for me while I'm on my mission, and the few people who care can know how things are going. SO...

My mission papers are in. I'm (not so) patiently waiting for my call to come in the mail! I'm just so excited to know where I'm going, and to start preparing everything to go... aka, go shopping for my whole new wardrobe.

A year ago I would have never even thought I would be where I am today. I thought I would be in a nursing program by now, and on my way to seeing the light at the end of the tunnel... or school. :) But that is not where I am. I am taking my last prerequisite class, and waiting for a mission call.

The Lord works in mysterious ways. He puts people into our lives at the right time... and at the time you may not understand why things are going the way they are going, but once you get past them, and look back, you realize why everything happened the way it happened. If everything would have gone how I thought it would back when I was finishing up high school, I would be in a nursing program right now. I would be able to be going on a mission (or at least not at this time), because I couldn't leave the program. At the time it frustrated me, and I didn't understand why everything was going wrong.... But now I am really grateful it did. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment