67 days!!!!
So this was a great week! First I got my Full use temple recommend, set the date to receive my endowment, and got to hang out with lots of friends. Thursday I hung out with 2 of my oldest friends (one since 3rd grade and the other since 4th grade). We had a yummy breakfast, and talked. It was fun, and so good to see them again! Then today I went to the Salt Lake Temple with my roommate from 08-09 Abby! It was really cool I had never been inside before. It is AMAZING all the details... and to think pioneers did it way back before they had modern tools.... so cool!Oh I also tried going shopping for mission clothes... BOO!!! Not a good experience. I am so picky with clothes in the first place, so picking stuff I normally would NEVER wear is not fun.... Did I mention that I hate shopping for clothes!?!
No comments:
Post a Comment