Friday, January 1, 2010

Random thoughts of the New Year, and my mission....

    75 days.... 75 days till my life changes forever!  I only have 2 1/2 months left until I enter the MTC... I can't believe it.

      Everyone keeps telling me that I have FOREVER to wait before I leave. Most people leave within one or two months... well let me tell you, 75 days does not seem like forever!!!!

      But I am really excited, and ready for everything to start rolling. I have basically all my shopping for clothes and everything still. I still have to get my Endowments (Which I was hoping I could get on Jan. 8th, but I think I'm going to have to wait till the 22nd (The next available weekend I have) since my records haven't been transfered to my home ward yet, and I haven't gotten my Full use temple recomend yet.).

Anyway, I can't believe it is 2010 already! Where did 2009 go?!?!?!
In 2009 I had a lot of new experiences....
  • I made lots of new friends (Which made for lots of laughs and good times!)
  • I turned 20
  • I went 80's dancing with Abby and Luke (never doing that again.... 80's music is not my thing)
  • Had 4 pet fish that lived for a long time
  • Wore shorts outside in March (over spring break)
  • Went to a Color Festival



  • Finally got to go to my favorite temple... Oakland California
  • Went to Alcatraz
  • Went to San Fransisco
  • Became a Phlebotomist
  • Was the Assistant Girls Camp director in my ward (so much fun)
  • played on a water trampoline (also so much fun)
  • went late night bowling a few times
  • Moved in with 3 of my best friends from high school
  • Shared a bedroom with someone for 4 1/2 months (which I hadn't done in 13 years.)
  • Decided to go on a mission
  • Got my mission call
  • Got to witness two of my best friends get engaged (Shaili and Shelley)
  • Went to California for my grandparents 50th wedding anniversary, and had to share one shower with 25 people....
  • moving 3 times
  • Learning to live with some "interesting" people
  • and the list goes on and on... I just can't think right now.



2010 will bring even more adventures
  • Becoming an legal adult! (21 baby!!!)
  • Going on a mission
  • going to the East Coast
  • Receiving my Endowment
  • Becoming a CNA
  • And many more experiences that will require me to step out of my little Utah "bubble" and my comfort zone, and grow into a better, stronger person.

(more photo's from 2009)





HERE IS TO A GREAT YEAR PAST, AND A GREAT YEAR TO COME!!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment