hello everyone-
So this week we had a lot of miracles!!!!! Sis. Marsh had been coffee free for 4 days, and then she gave in a drank her "favorite" kind of coffee... guess what.... She didn't like it! So she said that would be her last cup, because it didn't taste good anymore. :) That was so exciting.
Then there were many times this week where our plans, and back up plans fell through. So we had to find a new place to tract on the spot. We were definitely in the right place at the right time. it was so cool!!!! We met someone who had just moved out of Plymouth, and had met with the Elders before. He said he wasn't ready at this time for it, but in the future he will probably go back and learn again.
Then on Sunday, we had an investigator who has been taught for 4 months, FINALLY come to church for the first time. She loved it. Then there was this man that walked in with a big bling cross on. We didn't know who he was, we just knew he wasn't a member. After sacrament meeting, we had to chase him through the parking lot to talk to him. He said that he had met the Elders a few months back (at least 5) and told them he would come to church. Well he got really busy, but he wanted to keep is word, so he came. He is going to be really busy for the next few weeks, but he told us to call him or stop by the second week in November!!!! He also said he would come to church next week! :) That was SO COOL!!!!!!
This week I learned a lot of things. I learned how to make doughnuts with Sis. Marsh, we made granola (that actually tastes good), we made a roast, and I also learned that it is cold now. It was in the 40's almost all week. A couple days had a short time that was in the high 50's- low 60's. Brr... I'm going to die in the winter. I was freezing all week, and so It's going to be interesting. haha.
After district meeting on Wednesday, Sister Hill and I parked the car on the side of the road, and got out to go tract. When we turned the corner there was this really pretty pond with colorful leaves and a perfect picture sitting on rock. So we took the blessing from Heavenly Father, and took some pictures with the leaves. :)
On Saturday night Sister Hill begged me to do a face mask with her. So I did. Well after I washed it off, my face turned bright red, and got really hot. Oh no, I thought, I better not be allergic. So I took some allergy meds just in case, and went to sleep.... Luckily I was fine in the morning.
Sister Hill and I are having TON'S of fun together. I'm sad that we only have 2 weeks left together. I'm also really nervous to have to area train again. This area is so big, I feel like I don't know how to get anywhere, so it will be interesting. :S
This week we are going to be focusing ALL of our time on finding. Normally we do some less active stop by's and referral lessons... but this week we aren't. We are going to find some SOLID investigators. :) Pray for me! :)
Well keep the letters coming (I only got one this week, and it was from Sis. Patten :)....)!!!!!
love you all!
love, Sister Rankin
No comments:
Post a Comment